It’s summertime, which means that most folks are either getting some summer lovin’ or coping with heartache, crushes, and breakups. If you’re one of the latter, that’s okay, we have a playlist for you!
This playlist is made up of songs that I listened to during my high school years when I was dealing with boys who didn’t appreciate me enough and relationship issues. Music was a way of coping with this and finding solace. Although it’s been a while, these songs and artists still help me out sometimes when I’m feeling down.
If you need a little pick me up, listen to this playlist. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me!
This playlist features:
- So Gone – Best Coast
- The Sea Is a Good Place To Think of The Future- Los Campesinos!
- Louder Than Ever – Cold War Kids
- We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed – Los Campesinos!
- Can’t Get Over You – Vivian Girls
- Glendora – Rilo Kiley
- Little Motel – Modest Mouse
- Cornerstone – Arctic Monkeys
- I Am Warm & Powerful – Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- The Girl and the Robot – Röyksopp ft. Robyn
- The Past Is a Grotesque Animal – of Montreal
- Raised by Wolves – Voxtrot
- Grown Man Cry – Amanda Palmer
- House Fire – Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- Berlin, Without Return – Voxtrot
- I’m Not Through With You Yet – Sloan
- It’s Cool, We Can Still Be Friends – Bright Eyes
- Away Frm U- Oberhofer
- Why Not Me – The Judds
- Turn On Me – The Shins
- Who Can Say – The Horrors
- Baby Don’t Go – Dum Dum Girls